Your access and use of this website (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use this Site. By your acceptance, you release all liabilities. You understand that all that is in this Site is for informational use only and has no bearing on any outcome. You are authorized to view this Site for informational use only and you attest that you have or had an account with CCSI. This Site is not to be used for evidence in any future or pending litigation and you release all claims of use. If you do not agree to all terms, please do not use the Site. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Columbia Collection Service, Inc. (“CCSI”), including its DBAs, its affiliates, and 3rd party vendors that link to this Site, reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Your use of the Site is subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time of such use.
Use of Site/Copyright Notice
CCSI owns or licenses all materials on this Site (“Materials”). The Materials are copyrighted and/or trademarked, and any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may view and download the Materials only for your personal, non-commercial, or 3rd party use. You may not change the Materials in any way or reproduce, publicly display, distribute, or use in a civil suit or civil enforcement or regulatory action or complaint, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of the Materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Your consent to use this Site indemnifies CCSI of liability specific to this Site.
Links to Other Websites
Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. CCSI does not endorse such sites and is not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any of the sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Site Information and Disclaimer
Representations and information contained in this Site are subject to change without further notice.
Such information shall not constitute a representation, warranty, or other commitment by CCSI with respect to any product or service, and CCSI hereby disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, or completeness thereof.
In no event shall CCSI, its affiliates, suppliers, and/or licensors be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether for breach of contract, failure to comply with known or unknown regulatory or legal statutes, negligence or other tortious action or any other cause of action whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of information available on this Site. User agrees to waive all claims.
This website may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to CCSI that are based on our beliefs as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to us. The words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “will,” and similar expressions, as they relate to us, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall CCSI, its affiliates, or its suppliers and licensors, be liable to you for any special, punitive, incidental, regulatory, statutory, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not CCSI has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or of any website referenced or linked to from this Site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Columbia Collection Service, Inc. trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are trademarks of CCSI in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site.
Rules of Conduct
There are a few rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use this website:
• Do not “harvest” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the Site.
• Site is for informational use only and is not to be used in any legal claim, suit, or settlement.
• You agree that you know or have reasonable reason to know you may have an account with CCSI, otherwise you are not authorized to use the Consumer information Site.
• You are not using this Site on behalf of another party.
• Do not use automated means to access the Site, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site.
• Do not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
• Do not “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems.
• Do not circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
• Do not restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying this Site.
• If you post something to this Site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
1. infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
2. is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
3. divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
4. is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, or discriminatory,
5. encourages criminal conduct,
6. advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on this Site, or
7. contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use this Site.